Friday, April 24, 2009

Diddy's "Last Train to Paris"


Yep, so Diddy is at it again....So what is he up to now? "Train Music" thats what. He describes train music as "electro hip hop soul funk" music, as he graces Rolling Stone Magazine with a press release about his current project. The upcoming release of "Last Train to Paris" will be available on September 22, 2009. This album, as Diddy describes, will be a different kind of project for him.

He describes this album as "a profound love story. It’s me with my shades off. It’s the truth," Diddy says. "I’ve been a businessman for the past two years. It’s time for me to focus on being an artist again. I am going to show the world a new refreshing side of me. Get on or get off!" (www.rollingstone.com)

This album will definitely showcase some of the hottest producers in the game. The Dream, The Neptunes, Mario Winans and T Pain are just a few names to grace Diddy's lastest project.

Will this project fail like many other Bad Boy projects (ie, The Band, Danity Kane) or will it actually lace Bad Boy with a new and refreshing reputation? Only time will tell......

To Be Continued.....

By Monisa

No comments:

Post a Comment