Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Keri Hilson Brings It...."In A Perfect World"


Taking shots at Beyonce and Ciara in the "Turning Me On" Remix, showing face frequently on 106 & Park and premiering her new video, "Knock You Down" feat. Ne-Yo and Kanye West on BET's Access Granted, Keri Hilson is definitely pushing her way thru the industry, showing that she is more than just a songwriter, but an artist, an entertainer and an unstoppable force to be wreckoned with. Making it known that credit needs to be given where due, Hilson is giving the industry a new breath of fresh air. Spunky, classy, real and down to earth, Miss Hilson definitely brings fire to "In A Perfect World." Showing the diversity in her vocals, style and perspectives on everyday situations, Hilson may just be what the game has been missing! Is she giving Beyonce a run for her money? Will Ciara bring it extra hard in her album, which is coming soon? Tell Dollhouse what you think....Go grab "In A Perfect World" and let the Dolls know if YOU think that Keri is bringing it......Personally, I believe Ciara might have competition. ATL is definitely holding it down! Good Look Hilson! You have my stamp of approval!

1 comment:

  1. Ok. Maybe I need to hear more, because while I think Keri's image is on point and she'd flyy as hell, I'm not sold on her music yet. "Turning Me On" is a cute club track, and "Knocks You Down" is okay, but I have yet to hear anything from her that really MOVES me. But then again, I'm not a huge fan of most Pop/R&B anyway. Like I said, maybe I just need to hear more.

    ReplyDelete